Monday, August 22, 2016

Claws and St. Jude

Dear Hearts I spent the weekend learning about domestic abuse in my 60-hour course for Burning Bed. And, I relived all my good ol’ days. What fun! But my experience---my experience was not anywhere as near as bad as it might have been. I am emotionally wasted.

And, Boss Lady…we’ll see. A clean slate. If she withdraws her claws, so will I. I won’t live the way I did before. Dread and fear being my everyday companions. I don’t believe God tests—but God can help you learn lessons from situations. In His and Mother Mary’s hands. 

God, thank you for giving me love and my family, which helped me be one of the 10% to get out. I had choices and options. So many women don’t.

Mankind needs to do better than telling an abused woman how to curl up into the fetal position and protect her vital organs instead from her abuser. We need to get to the point where that isn’t even a discussion.

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel.


PS: Saint Jude--you my guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment