Sunday, September 11, 2016

That Beautiful Blue Tuesday

Dear Hearts

I should write a proper post on this Memorial Day, which changed America and the world forever. But I haven’t it in me.



God Bless America and all those souls who were affected by 9/11. Many people gave something; some gave all. I am HONORED to be an American.

America is not defined by politics or even her politicians. America is defined by the unity, altruism, compassion, sanctuary, determination, and sacrifice not only on 9/11, but in the events following. We are healing as a Nation. The flag above—America, true America, will never be broken by domestic or foreign terrorists. America is defined by her courageous people--so many of whom gave comfort,
and hope.

No political party will change that. America is exceptional. We will never forget.

We, Americans, no matter how we are taken down, injured or broken We The People…

I AM NOT COMPARING MYSELF WITH THOSE PEOPLE AT GROUND ZERO AND THEIR FAMILIES.

But I am RED, WHITE, and BLUE AMERICAN.

Maybe I can rebuild too.

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Saint Peter; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment