Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Simple Fucking Question...

Dear Hearts,

I had an epiphany smoking my first cigarette and drink coffee in my parents’ basement.

It all comes down to a simple fucking question.

Will My House make me happy?

No.

It will hurt to let it go, but it will not make me happy. I loved the idea of it.

At 30, I swore I’d never attend another Catholic Mass.

I was certain I would never accept Christ as my Savior. Dead Certain.

That’s who I am now.

I had a life that was “Supposed To Have Been.” My House is a part of that.

How was that “Supposed To Have Been” Life working out for me?

Here I am, Lord.

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Saint Peter; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel, Jed.


PS: I am not at peace with this decision. I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment