Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Lion's Den

Dear Hearts,

“The king declared to Daniel, “O Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?” 21 Then Daniel said to the king, “O king, live forever! 22 My God sent his angel and shut the lions' mouths, and they have not harmed me, because I was found blameless before him; and also before you, O king, I have done no harm.” 23 Then the king was exceedingly glad, and commanded that Daniel be taken up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no kind of harm was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.” Daniel 6:20-23

I have a choice.

I can live or not.

I have to go back to the House and leave it. Ironic metaphor.

I have to choose whether the House and my demons will beat me or not. They may, almost certainly will, get in a few good hits. But, I have to make the decision and be at peace with it—even it is only in my heart of hearts.

Until I leave That Past, there is no future.

I throw myself at the Gracious Mercy of God, Christ, Mary, and all Saints.

HELP ME.

Who the fuck knows? Maybe there is something good yet to come in my life…but maybe I gotta let go…

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Saint Peter; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel, Jed:

PS: Father, thank you for not being a dick. Although, I don’t think that WWII could have been prevented by Marian Consecration. And, you just don’t just PTSD. But, you are a good man.

Grateful For:
Health
Pie Day
Cigarettes
Angel
Hope?
Family
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment