Thursday, October 27, 2016

Please Come and Get Me...

Dear Hearts

“I wish somebody would just come and get me, because I don't like this anymore! 
I really wish somebody would just come and take me away! Just take me away! 
Goddamn it! I can't take this! I'm sorry, but I just can't! I wish somebody...would 
just come to my rescue, and everything would be all right!” True Romance
 
I am so fucking tired of feeling this way. So tired. 
The well is dark and damp and I can’t see the light. 
 
And, I have no reason to feel this way so then I feel guilty. 
Who the fuck has a panic attack having pie with G-Pa? 
 
I just want the demons to shut the motherfuck up.
 
Please St. Michael. Christ? God? Mother Mary?
 
Novena to Saint Jude
 
“Most holy Apostle, St. Jude faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church 
honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost 
despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
 
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help 
where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in the great need 
that I may receive the consolation and help of have in 
all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, 
particularly--my depression, panic attacks, and inner turmoil—and that I 
may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be 
ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor 
You as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the 
end of time. Amen
 
May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen
 
St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
 
Blessed by the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in al the world and for all Eternity.” EWTN
 
“Our Father Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins 
As we forgive those who sin against us
Lead us not into temptation 
but deliver us from Evil
For Thine is Kingdome and Glory
Forever and ever. Amen.”
 
“Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.”
 
“Glory be to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As it was in the 
Beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.”
 
“Angel of God, 
My Guardian Dear
To Whose Love commits me hear
Ever this day be by my side
To light and guard
Rule and guide.”
 
The Lord is My Shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. 
He leadeth me besides still waters. He restoreth my sould. 
He leadeth me on the path for righteousness for His Namesake. 
Yea, though I walk through the Shadow of the Valley of Death 
I shall fear not Evil, for Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me. 
Thou perparest a table before me amidst mine enemies. Thy annoinest my head with oil. 
My cup runneth over. Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me 
all the days of my life and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. Amen.

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Saint Peter; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel, Jed.


PS: All but the Novena typed from memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment