Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What The Trump?! Part 2.

Dear Hearts,

I have figured out the ambivalence with Trump winning.

I could wax on with legitimate reasons why I don’t like Hillary. But to what end. In the last week or so I was preparing myself to have Hillary as the president. I was trying to think of some of the positives.

I hated Trump. As I said I was in the Never Trump Camp.

But last night, the guy I voted for started winning. No one likes voting for a loser. Each state meant NOT HILLARY.

There are two BIG LEAGUE outcomes to a Trump Administration:

1.     He will be an amazing president and Make America GreatER.
2.     He will totally suck and be the worst president ever.

There are not in-betweens with Trump.

There is the ambivalence. As is shown by my marked up Trump bumper-sticker.

And, suddenly it’s OKAY to be a GOPer. Fucking YAY! The Republicans are not “in the back of the bus anymore.”

See with Hillary with knew what we'd be getting: Badness. With Trump there is a chance.

It’s a gamble. A risk. HUGE.

Sink like Hoffa wearing cement shoes or soar like a 2016 Reagan.

Smoke ‘em if ya’ got ‘em. God Bless

In the name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Mother Mary, Saint Brigid; Saint Jude; Saint Therese Lisieux; Saint Peter; Archangel Michael, and my Guardian Angel, Jed.


No comments:

Post a Comment